- BMCC has two kit liveries blue (club and race) and hi-viz.
- In 2019 a special white 125-year anniversary short sleeve jersey is available for a limited period (see below).
- Our current manufacturer is Kalas, https://www.kalas.co.uk/
- We open eshops on the Kalas website about every 4 months where you can order jerseys, shorts, tights and skin suits. The shop stays open for two weeks and the kit is delivered 6 weeks after the shop closes. You order and pay on the Kalas website.
- Please note that the illustrations on the Kalas website show their standard livery but the kit is delivered in BMCC colours as seen below.
- Kalas eshop addresses:
- Latest kit shops open: 17/07/2019
- Latest kit shops close: 04/08/2019
- Delivery expected: W/C 16/09/2019
- Next kit shops open: W/C 18/11/2019
Last opportunity to buy anniversary jersey.
- Kit shop opens: 03/08/2019
- Kit shop closes: 18/08/2019
- Delivery Expected: 30/09/2019
The size guide on the Kalas website is quite accurate. We don’t keep samples to try on for size but you can ask clubmates to try their stuff on.
- The kit is delivered to Paul Hulse firstname.lastname@example.org who arranges distribution.
We keep accessories such as arm, knee and leg warmers, caps, track mitts, shoe covers and buffs in stock. We also have BMCC tea mugs and bidons. If you would like something, please email Paul Hulse at email@example.com and he’ll send you a PayPal invoice which can be paid with card or PayPal.
Club and Race Kit