- BMCC has two kit liveries blue and hi-viz and for 2019 a special white 125-year anniversary short sleeve jersey.
- Our current manufacturer is Kalas, https://www.kalas.co.uk/
- We open eshops on the Kalas website about every 3 months where you can order jerseys, shorts, tights and skin suits. The shop stays open for two weeks and the kit is delivered 6 weeks after the shop closes. You order and pay on the Kalas website.
- Kalas eshop addresses:
- The size guide on the Kalas website is quite accurate. We don’t keep samples to try on for size but you can ask clubmates to try their stuff on.
- The kit is delivered to Paul Hulse firstname.lastname@example.org who arranges distribution.
- We keep accessories such as arm, knee and leg warmers, caps, track mitts, shoe covers and buffs in stock. We also have BMCC tea mugs and bidons. If you would like something, please email Paul Hulse at email@example.com and he’ll send you a PayPal invoice which can be paid with card or PayPal.
- Latest Kit Shop Open: 16/04/2019
- Latest Kit Shop Close: 28/04/2019
- Delivery Expected: w/c 10/06/2019
- Next Kit Shop Opens: 15/07/2019
- White anniversary Jersey.
From 16/04/2019 there is another opportunity to order 125th anniversary jersey.
There are four grades of jersey available illustrated as Kalas standard on their website but delivered as below.
Please order and pay at the online shop (see link above).
Hi-Viz Kit examples
Club kit and race kit examples
125th anniversary kit examples (note 125 kit is short sleeve only)