Unfortunately our hardriders time trial fell a day the wrong side of restrictions lifting but we are pleased to say we have rescheduled for the 10th April with the first rider off at 09:30. This time trial is run on the GS/981 course which starts in Poynings and is a fun way to test your early season form!
Please note our easter saturday open time trial now has a start time of 10:00am. There is still time to enter this event and our easter monday “25” by following the links below:
Whilst we are fortunate enough to be able to run these events (as it stands!), we will have to take the relevant precautions to keep everybody safe. The instructions listed below will be in place at all club time trials until further notice.
- Do not attend if you/your family members feel ill.
- Park with social distancing in mind.
- Bring your own pen to sign on and your own safety pins to pin your number on.
- Take with you when you race a compulsory working rear light, a spare tyre/tube/tub and a mobile phone.
- Please note you have to make your own way back in event of trouble – no collections offered.
- No more than 5 riders, 2m apart, to wait at the start.
- No items to be left at the start or with the timekeeper or in the time trials secretary’s van (which will be unavailable to riders while the pandemic is in progress).
- No push-off.
- After racing, please leave your number in the bowl of disinfectant when signing-out.
- No social, no drinks, no food and do not expect times to be available near the finish; times will be listed on the club’s facebook group and website asap.
- Please leave the car parking area in a timely fashion.